CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lunes, 28 de abril de 2008

A- Alonso- my second surname

B- Barça- worst team in the world

C- Coca Cola- my favourite drink

D- December - the worst month

E- Eugenio- my dad´s name

F_ football- my favourite sport

G- gasol- the best basketball player in europe

H- hector - my name

I- ice cream- i don´t like it

J- javier- our teacher

K- kobe bryant- the best basketball player

L- lobeto- my first surname

M- Marca- the best newspaper

N- nike- my favourite sportswear

O- okuda- the best witer

P- playstion- the best console

R- real madrid- the best football team

S-spain- my country

T- thierry henry- a great football player

U- united states- i like this country

V- vegetables- i don´t like vegetables

W- wow- a great game

X- X-mas- i like this holiday

Y- yahoo- it is worse than google

Z- zidane- the best footabll player ever


2 comentarios:

Izabelka_69 dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Izabelka_69 dijo...

interesting alphabet ;* I like Thierry Henry too :D come and comment my blog xD
Kisses, Iza ;]